Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Apologies and Updates

Wow it has been so long since I've posted, but so much has been going on! I moved out of the cottage I was living in and into my boyfriend's brother's house (He's a lifesaver or I would have been homeless for formal recruitment!). In Norman the move out date to move in date to another apartment is about 15-17 days which is completely inconvenient because it's right in the middle of rush or formal recruitment for sororities.



This is my senior year at University of Oklahoma so my last rush as an active member of Alpha Chi Omega. It was definitely bitter sweet and I cried plenty on preference night which is the very last night of rush and very formal. On bid day we got plenty of cute involved freshman who will make a great addition to our house!



After rush ended my boyfriend and I celebrated 6 months together. Doesn't seem like a long time, but we met in a very unconventional college way. I don't have a picture sorry! We don't take many pictures together and I definitely blame that on him. We are still going strong though with this being our first full school year and football season together! That's the best news is football season starting this week! I had my first day of senior year although this isn't my last year of college. In October I'm taking the LSAT and applying to law school soon after which will be 3 more years of school.

Ok so I'm sorry it took me so long to post again! I will be blogging about the cooler I've been painting since I'm soo close to finishing it and other news as I go through my senior year.



1 comment:

  1. Hey thank you so much for following Carole's Chatter. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete