Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OU/TX

So every year we play the University of Texas and it's a huge deal. I mean it's the biggest, drunken, mess of a weekend, but some of the most fun you'll ever have. Wellllll yesterday morning I ordered my ticket for my senior OU/TX!! You get a hotel and fit a million girls in a room or in my case 6 and then get drunk, go to the West End in Dallas, and see all you friends while also screaming that Texas sucks. We even get the Friday off for that weekend so everyone drives down there. OU/TX is really special for me, because my dad has been taken me to the game since I was 8. This is going to be my 14th consecutive game and every year I attend the game with my dad. So I wanted to share some pictures with you! Oh and I had extensions last year so my hair was really long.






No comments:

Post a Comment